• A draft resolution on recognizing the actions of the russian federation in Ukraine as genocide was presented at the US Senate.
• The National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine refuted fakes about the Ukrainian language.
• The Embassy of Ukraine in France has announced the joint launch with the Cyril Viguier journalistic team of a project of solidarity with Ukraine, within the framework of which Alain Delon reads the poems of Taras Shevchenko.
• The first audio guide in Ukrainian has been launched in the museum of Switzerland.
• "Language matters": the occupiers installed russian-language signs on the temporarily captured territory of the Zaporizhzhia region.
• LinkedIn, a social network for finding and establishing business contacts, is now available in Ukrainian.
• Brighton Beach in New York will be renamed "Ukrainian Way", - Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the UN Sergiy Kyslytsia. The city council approved the relevant draft law.
• Why is it important to speak Ukrainian during the war?
The sphere of education:
• Crazy interest: a prestigious Polish university offers free study in Ukrainian.
• "The Germans are surprised by the education of our children." How Ukrainian schoolchildren, who left home because of the war, live and study in Germany.
• In Rotterdam, the Netherlands, local authorities closed a Ukrainian school where refugees studied.
• At least 250 teachers from russia have agreed to work in the occupied territories of Ukraine - mass media.
• The Polish portal CultureLab has translated its materials into Ukrainian for children's development.
The Commissioner states about 3 years of one of the most important legislative acts in recent history - the Law of Ukraine "On Ensuring the Functioning of Ukrainian as the State Language".
Each official had three years to improve own language skills at the appropriate level, to translate official website and pages in own social networks (Telegram channel, Youtube, Facebook, etc.) into the state language. Taras Kremin noted it on the air of "Ukrainian Radio".
The Commissioner asks to report about the acts of linguocide against the Ukrainian language (any actions of the occupiers or their collaborators aimed at discrimination or persecution of Ukrainians on the basis of language, forcible expulsion of the Ukrainian language from public space and public use, replacing it with russian).